Thursday, June 25, 2009

Music To My Ears

4-13-09 373_A

Bob Dylan, John Mellencamp, Willie Nelson.

These guys are going to all be performing together this summer for only the second time in 24 years.

4-13-09 491_A

And not only are these musicians coming together for what is bound to be an incredible show, they are also playing at minor league ballparks around the country, starting July 1, 2009. I fully appreciate and support that they are bringing in additional revenue to these small parks that are responsible for developing players that feed into MLB.

4-13-09 552_A

The concerts are early and kids under 14 are free with an adult. So get your tickets now! I’ll be seeing them in August. I can’t wait. I may or may not be picking out my outfit as I type.
You can check out the tour dates and buy tickets here.

4-13-09 397_A

I probably should bring ear plugs, lots of ‘em, for the people around me. Not so they can block out sound from the stage, but so they don’t have to hear me singing.

Because I can’t carry a tune to save my life. But there is always time for lessons. No time like the present, right?

1 comment: