Friday, July 17, 2009

Surprise Postcard from the Road

Picture 077_C

[Note: This picture actually has nothing to do with the following post, but I didn't want to leave you with a text-only post.]

I am going out of town for a few days next week, but I am going to make every attempt to post from the road. This is going to be something new for me, so please have patience as I have no idea if or when I'm going to have Internet service.

But don't despair, we can still be in touch! By snail mail, that is. See, I love getting postcards in the mail, so I thought I would give you all the chance to appreciate that joy as well. If you would like to receive a surprise postcard from the road, shoot me an email with your name and address by midnight PST on Tuesday, July 21, 2009, and I will send you one.

See how easy that was?

1 comment: