Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hello, Beautiful

08-01-09 128_A

Hello, beautiful. I just met you today, but I already feel comfortable calling you beautiful. You are incredibly stunning. I hope that's not out of place.

08-01-09 123_A

Forgive me if I've been too forward, but I have never met a Peruvian daffodil until today, and I now think that you might be one of the supermodels of the plant world.

But first, I had to dig a big hole in order to plant you in the garden.

08-01-09 104_A

Not to worry, I had a supervisor. Tucker was not far from sight, or the hole I was digging. I'm just glad he's more interested in dirt than the plant, as all parts of the plant are toxic. (Don't worry; he never came into contact with it, nor will he, and thus far he has suffered no ill effects, if his current snoring is any indication.)

08-01-09 099_A

Who knew dirt could be so comfortable?

08-01-09 108_A

Look! It's a Basset Hound in camouflage. Incredible, right? No one will ever be able to tell that he's here. Except, um, everyone. Don't tell Tucker, okay? He's doing his best to fit in, and we all know how difficult that is.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Tucker is too cute for words. Adorable with a capital A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The posts with Tucker are some of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete