Friday, March 19, 2010

What. The. Heck.

3-19-10 008_B

True story.

Yesterday, I found a bee (I think it is a bee, but it was covered with salad dressing so who knows?) in my prepackaged salad from the grocery store. And at first I was all like, "Ewwwwwwwwww. Gross!" But then I ate the rest of the salad anyway because I was so hungry and at that point the bee had already contaminated my salad so I didn't think there was any harm in finishing it.

I'm totally contacting the salad maker because as far as I'm concerned I should get free salads for the rest of my life because I've probably contracted some sort of bee disease that I don't even know exists and I'm probably going to die soon, in which case they won't be out much money for the free salad they will be providing me with for the remainder of my very short life.

What do you think? Is it a bee? Please tell me it's a bee and not some other insect that's going to give me a disease that will even further shorten my life span.

Thank you,
Little Miss This and That

P.S. In the event that I don't die, I will let you know what happens with my complaint to the salad maker, who I won't name, unless they do not give me free salads for life.

1 comment:

  1. Laughing out loud. Hilarious. I hope you get free salads!

    ReplyDelete