Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Great Ocean Road; Melbourne, Australia

Australia 110

"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful,
we must carry it with us or we find it not."
-Emerson
Australia 162_A

My sister recently snapped these photos on her trip to Australia. I'm not jealous at all. Not. One. Bit.

Australia 120

It's summertime down under. Oh, how I miss warmth and sunshine.

Australia 130

Though according to Sis, the sun is pretty brutal and can thwart any efforts you put forth trying to keep from getting burned.

Australia 117

But I don't think anything could deter me from this drive along the Great Ocean Road.

Did I mention that I wasn't jealous? 'Cause that was pretty much a lie.

Australia 139_A

This last shot is of Southern Beach, which according to Sis, is "P.S. COLD."

*Note: All pictures in this post were taken by cath, who like the lovely that she is, posts comments on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment