Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Sunset Says What?

Picture 077

"Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk."
-Jack Handy

Okay, so this is a little bit of a different take from the quotes I usually post, but I needed a laugh today, and this was one of the first quotes I came across. And I realize that this blog needs a little dose of humor sometimes.

I don't have a flamingo in all his glory (you know, with the rose and the painting) flying across the sky of this photo, and I thought about putting one in, and then I realized I don't have a picture of a flamingo, let alone one holding all that stuff, so I'm just going to leave the picture as is. So if you do see a flamingo with a rose and a painting, then you might just be drunk. I'm just sayin'.

1 comment: