Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spay Day 2010 Photo Contest

"The Reigning Knight"
Vote


"Tucker"
Vote


"Lucy"
Vote


Okay, I'm really not one for shameless self-promotion, and really I'm not even sure this entirely qualifies, but at any rate it is for a good cause. If you want to vote for one of the above photos for the Humane Society's Spay Day 2010 Photo Contest, just click on the link above. A $1 donation buys you one vote for your favorite photo, and the proceeds go to raise funds for spaying and neutering.

So if you feel so inclined, I'd be honored if you voted for one of my 3 favorite pets (or all three, far be it from me to deter you!). Or vote for another photo you like. I won't be offended. Promise. Though I can't say the same for the animals above. They might be. You have until March 4, 2010 to vote for my, I mean, your favorite photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment