Friday, February 5, 2010

Adorableness, Thy Name is Ripley

1-19-10 046_A

Recently, I went out-of-town to visit a friend. And I met her oh-so-sweet French Bulldog for the first time. So without further adieu, let me introduce Ripley.

1-19-10 047_A

Check out that nose, those ears and her buttercream coat. And that expression. She says so much with that look. I can just hear her now.

What's that? I think I hear the distant rumblings of someone preparing food in the kitchen.

1-19-10 050_A

I was right! There is food...And here it comes now.

1-19-10 065_A

Can someone help a girl out here? Can't. Quite. Reach.

1-19-10 066_A

Just a leeeee-tle bit closer, and this 7-layer dip could be mine.

(Little Miss This and That in: If you'd like to make a 7-layer dip for Super Bowl Sunday, check out an AllRecipes.com version here. No cooking required! Though if you don't like your refried beans cold, you could certainly make a hot version too. Just add the cheddar cheese on top of the refried beans for added melted goodness.)

1-19-10 084_A

Fine, I guess I'll just have to settle for watching the football game with you humans if you're not going to share any of your food. But I'm totally going to take up a spot on the couch.

Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment